1. To replace your work income
Retirement means two things.
That’s a big change because you’ve likely paid your monthly bills for 40-50 years using some version of a paycheck. If you’re going to stop earning money, your retirement resources need to be set up do replace your work income for the rest of your life—so you don’t outlive your income. How to do that? We can help you do that.
2. Retirement is what you make of it.
Retirement may mean you can work if you WANT to but not because you HAVE to. Will you continue to work full/part/no-time? That’s up to you. Having retirement income stability is an important part of your ability to do what you want with your “retirement”.
Retirement is just a word. It can mean anything you’d like to make of it. But retirement is really about a financial transition from work income to retirement income. You only have one chance to get that right and there are many decisions to make along the way.
You retire once. We help people retire every day. Let our knowledge and experience be your advantage.
You have retirement options and we’re prepared to listen to your needs and goals and discuss which strategies may fit.
We also have an exclusive turnkey-type, customizable program to set up your retirement income.
Here’s the 15-second summary of that program:
- You make a one-time, initial investment into the NextPhase program.
- The program pays inflation-adjusted retirement income to you for 20-30 years.
- The program returns your initial investment (without interest) after the 20-30 year period you determine.